Computer Hard Drive Data Recovery
Your Computer Dead?
Technetics Data Recovery is Australia’s premier data recovery provider for desktop computers. We are trusted by thousands of IT professionals and everyday users whose data was thought to be hopelessly lost, damaged or impossible to retrieve.
Bring your hard drive or computer into us so we can conduct a free inspection. Once we have conducted the free inspection we will give you an obligation free fixed price quote within 24-48 hours.
We typically recover Operating system, emails, disk, password and files within 1-5 days, Emergency service (completed within 1-3 hours) is available in some cases. Technetics Data Recovery has extensive data recovery experience to solve even the most challenging desktop data loss issues. Additionally, as part of our standard service, we provide a free inspection report and a snapshot of the recoverable data, allowing you to make an informed decision before proceeding with the recovery. Once the recovery is authorised, we will keep you updated with the process, and normally it takes about 1-5 days to recover all data from your Desktop.
Desktop Recovery Services
- Any Operating System (Windows, Linux, Mac, etc.)
- Any make, formfactor, model or brand
- Any generation of drives – from antique to the latest technology
- All causes of data loss – from simple to the most complex and catastrophic data loss situations – including viruses, natural disasters (including fire, flood or power outages), accidental deletion, system crashes, corruption, hardware failure and more.
Signs that your computer is likely to experience data loss:
- Unusual noises or grinding sound
- Blue screen of death
What to do when your Computer is failing:
- Turn off system immediately – further operation may cause further damage, potentially even beyond repair
- Do not restart the computer
- Unplug the computer from the powerpoint.
- Do not install or attempt to re-install any software
- Do not shake, disassemble, remove, open or attempt to clean a suspected damaged hard drive
- Improper handling may cause more damage
- Do not use file recovery or other utility software to attempt to repair a damaged or failed drive
- Do not attempt to dry a water damaged computer
- Never attempt to operate any visibly damaged devices
How can we help?
Bring your faulty computer along with the hard drive so we can conduct a free inspection. Once we have conducted the free inspection we will give you an obligation free fixed price quote within 24-48 hours. To contact us simply call 1300 880 636 at any time or complete the website form and we will be in contact immediately.