What Type of Issue Do You Have?
• Forgotten Passwords – If you forget a wallet password, our password recovery engineers can help. We have established techniques for recovering or breaking cryptocurrency wallet passwords, and in many cases, we can restore access within several days.
• Deleted Wallets – Accidental deletion is one of the most common data loss scenarios. In the vast majority of cases, we can successfully recover deleted wallets without any data loss, and we offer a no data, no charge guarantee.
• Hardware Failure – To date we have recovered large amount of cryptocurrency from failed hard drives, RAID arrays, flash drives, SSD’s and other devices.
Some of the other issues with your crypto wallet we can help with:
• Wallet Corruption – Data corruption occurs due to software or hardware error, and it can prevent cryptocurrency owners from accessing their coins — even with a correct password. We can often restore the affected files within hours.
• Upgrading Older Wallets – Some cryptocurrency holders may feel uncomfortable upgrading older wallets (for instance, upgrading to Bitcoin Core 0.7+). We can provide safe, secure upgrades, providing you with an up-to-date wallet while maintaining your privacy.