Laptop Hard Drive Data Recovery
Your Laptop Hard Drive Dead?
We are here to help!
As a worldwide leader in laptop data recovery services, we are often able to recover data from notebooks where most companies in our industry have failed. Our hard drive recovery specialists are truly data recovery experts, with the necessary tools and proven in-depth knowledge of hard-disk technologies to ensure your data is recovered successfully. In our experience laptops are particularly susceptible to physical damage as well as problems that affect data integrity or result in data loss. We find this is partially due to their portability.
Technetics Data Recovery has extensive data recovery experience to recover the most challenging laptop data loss issues. Additionally, as part of our standard service, we provide a free inspection report and a snapshot of the recoverable data, allowing you to make an informed decision before proceeding with the recovery. Once the recovery is authorized, we will keep you updated with the process, typically this takes about 1-5 days to recover all data from your laptop.
Laptop Recovery Services:
Technetics Data Recovery offer multiple data recovery service options for laptop recovery and are available for:
- Any Operating System (Windows, Linux, Mac, etc.)
- Any make, formfactor, model or brand
- Any generation of drives – from antique to the latest technology
- All causes of data loss – from simple to the most complex and catastrophic data loss situations – including viruses, natural disasters (including fire, flood or power outages), accidental deletion, system crashes, corruption, hardware failure and more.
Common Laptop Data Recovery Issues We Service:
- Mechanical Hard Drive Failure
- Laptops that Have Been Dropped
- Accidental file deletion and human error
- Disk reformatting
- Overwritten files and corrupt partitions
- Physical damage natural disasters
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) failure
- Virus attack and corruption
- Software corruption and failure
- Blue screen of death
Signs that a Desktop is likely to experience data loss
- Unusual noises or grinding sound
- Blue screen of death
What to do when your Laptop is failing
- Turn off the laptop immediately – further operation may cause further damage, potentially even beyond repair
- Do not restart the laptop
- Unplug the laptop from the power point.
- Do not install or attempt to re-install any software
- Do not shake, disassemble, remove, open or attempt to clean a suspected damaged hard drive
- Improper handling may cause more damage
- Do not use file recovery or other utility software to attempt to repair a damaged or failed drive
- Do not attempt to dry a water damaged computer
- Never attempt to operate any visibly damaged devices
How can we help?
Bring your faulty laptop along with the hard drive so we can conduct a free inspection. Once we have conducted the free inspection we will give you an obligation free fixed price quote within 24-48 hours. To contact us simply call 1300 880 636 at any time or complete the website form and we will be in contact immediately.